Jr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who are we?
Primephonic is a digital music start-up that has been dubbed by the media as ‘the Spotify of classical music’. With the best 100% classical music streaming service we seek to reinvent the digital classical music experience and reignite a global passion for the genre. Classical music lovers are currently heavily underserved in the digital space, we have the ambition to change this by offering the world’s most extensive classical music catalogue, with the highest audio quality and the best search in the industry. At the same time, we also pay out classical artists in a fairer way. Primephonic launched its streaming service (iOS, Android and web) in the United States, United Kingdom and The Netherlands this Fall. Our global roll out is planned for 2019. Based in Amsterdam, with a commercial office in New York City, our rapidly growing team is home to over 20 classical music lovers of ten different nationalities.
In order to create the best classical streaming service in the world we need to hire great talents first! As the second member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will have a leading and shaping role not only in designing, implementing and maintaining the recruitment process, but also in setting up the recruitment best practices for future recruitment development and staff growth. You will be working closely together with colleagues of multiple departments. In your first week you will get a 360-degree onboarding in order to get to know all your colleagues and our product.
Who are you?
- Strong human interest with the ability to assess and recognize talents.
- Warm communicator who keeps candidates and colleagues engaged from the start till the official offer (and beyond).
- You do understand the importance of employer branding and you know how to sell a job to multiple talent profiles (i.e. tech, marketing, finance, customer support etc.). You are flexibly differentiating your communication styles and approaches.
- You know how to target online/offline channels and events to reach the candidates we need.
- Careful stakeholder manager, you know how to manage the expectations of everyone in the office regarding the recruitment of talent.
- Goal getter that bites the bullet when needed, yet at the same time a pleasant colleague to work with.
- Precise, disciplined and eye for detail
- Staff growth sounds like music to your ears.
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting, i.e. tech, marketing, finance, customer support or scale-up recruitment.
What will you do?
- You will determine the hiring team per vacancy and you will keep the hiring team engaged and informed from the start of the recruitment process till the moment of onboarding talents to our team.
- Together with the hiring team you will draft the profile and determine the application process: tailor made for every vacancy.
- You will determine the relevant sources per vacancy and leverage our (social) media channels to promote our vacant positions.
- You will be Primephonic’s voice and go to person- for all potential candidates. You will engage with our future hires by phone screening, emailing and live meetings in the office. You will be the first Primephonic face they will see!
- You will review CVs and monitor application tracking systems like Recruitee, Linked In, Stack Overflow a.m.o..
- On interview days, you will give all candidates an office tour and introduce them to the team.
- You design the best fitting compensation packages to get preferred candidates onboard.
- You will support the Global HR Manager in building a strong employer brand.
- You will report to the Global HR manager and you will share your recruitment insights and expertise up to CxO level.
- You will get non-sugarcoated insights in the world of streaming services and a disruptive scale-up.
- We are a purpose driven organization: our product makes people truly happy
- You will join a very inspiring, global, international young team of over 20 music lovers from 10 different countries.
- Great office life, masterclasses, monthly office outings & strategy sessions, fresh cooked lunch and Friday afternoon drinks with live music in our office!
- Good compensation and a contribution to a pension scheme.
- A great loft office just outside the center of Amsterdam (The Knowledge Mile)
- 25 holidays
- Last but not least a free subscription to the Primephonic app!