Online Performance Marketeer
Who are we?
Primephonic is a digital music start-up that has been dubbed by the media as ‘the Spotify of classical music’. With the best 100% classical music streaming service we are reinventing the digital classical music experience and reigniting a global passion for the genre.
Classical music lovers are currently heavily underserved in the digital space. We are changing this by offering the world’s most extensive classical music catalogue, the highest audio quality and the best search in the industry. At the same time, we pay out classical artists in a fair way.
Primephonic launched its streaming service (Android, iOS and web) in the United States, United Kingdom and The Netherlands in the Fall of 2018. Our global expansion is planned for this year.
Based in Amsterdam, with a commercial office in New York City, our rapidly growing team is home to over 20 passionate professionals of ten different nationalities.
Primephonic is running online performance campaigns across all marketing channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google. We have been testing intensively over the past months with a number of channels, segments, creatives and audiences. In order to hit our ambitious targets this year and beyond, we need to further ramp up our online marketing campaigns and capabilities. And this is your duty! You will be in the lead for optimizing all our performance campaigns, focusing on all social channels: from running campaigns to optimizing our mix and from sourcing creatives to A-B tests. You will be working very closely together with our CMO, CEO and a team of experts of our online marketing agency DEPT.
Our Preferred Candidate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Min. 2 years of experience with paid social advertising campaigns at a digital agency or online company in the role of i.e. social advertising specialist, digital advertising specialist or online performance marketeer;
- In-depth understanding of paid social performance campaigns like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter; previous working experience in optimizing SEA & YouTube campaigns;
- Analytical, result driven, structured and entrepreneurial;
- Passionate about the latest developments within digital advertising;
- Affinity with strong content (copy, visual & video);
- Experience with Google Analytics and Excel. Google Tag Manager is a plus;
- Likes to work independently;
- Fluent in English.
- Implement, optimize and analyze display-, video-, retargeting- and paid social campaigns;
- Set up a testing plan per channel and continuously run A-B tests with different creatives, copy and segments;
- Expand online marketing campaigns to new territories;
- Conduct weekly reporting of all performance campaigns.
Why join us?
- You will join an inspiring and global tech company with 25 colleagues from 10 different nationalities;
- Ability to shape the digital advertising strategy of a fast-growing start-up;
- You can learn fast: not only optimizing one channel, you will be responsible for all channels, end to end;
- Global responsibility: we want to run campaigns in nearly all continents;
- Learn from the best: you will work with our seasoned CMO (ex Procter & Gamble) and CEO (ex-BCG) on a daily basis;
- Purpose driven organization: our product makes people truly happy;
- Full time employment, good compensation and participation in pension scheme, bonus scheme and option to participate in our SAR-Plan (Stock Appreciation Rights Plan);
- 25 holiday days (full-time based);
- Last but not least a free subscription to the Primephonic App!
- Great office life, masterclasses, monthly office outings & strategy sessions, fresh cooked lunch and Friday afternoon drinks with live music in our office;
- Great loft office near city center of Amsterdam.
Are you currently employed as social advertising specialist, digital advertising specialist or online performance marketeer in a digital agency or online pure player but looking for a new adventure at a real global tech company? Get in touch with us today!