Who are we?
Primephonic is a digital music start-up that has been dubbed by the media as ‘the Spotify of classical music’. With the best 100% classical music streaming service we are reinventing the digital classical music experience and reigniting a global passion for the genre.
Classical music lovers are currently heavily underserved in the digital space. We are changing this by offering the world’s most extensive classical music catalogue, the highest audio quality and the best search in the industry. At the same time, we pay out classical artists in a fair way.
Primephonic launched its streaming service (Android and iOS) in the United States, United Kingdom and The Netherlands this Fall. Our global expansion is planned for 2019.
Based in Amsterdam, with a commercial office in New York City, our rapidly growing team is home to over 20 passionate professionals of ten different nationalities.
You will be the designer of our marketing assets ranging from digital ads, videos, emails, landing pages, social media assets as well as offline marketing materials. You will have the important shared responsibility of improving and supervising the aesthetics throughout all communication channels. Since our brand is still very much in development and we need to improve our communication across all marketing channels, you can really make an impact in growing Primephonic.
In this role you will be working closely with colleagues of other departments, but will become a team member of the marketing team, led by our CMO.
Our Preferred Candidate
- Min. 1 year of experience in digital design. Passion and talent are a must.
- BA in digital design (e.g. Communication Multimedia Design)
- Fluid in English (main working language)
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience in editing movies, f.i. with iMovie. After Effects and Premiere Pro are a plus.
- Strong understanding of branding & visual identity.
- Basic knowledge and interest in HTML/CSS skills is a plus.
- An eye for details, self-reliable working
- Interest in (classical) music is a plus
- Design online campaigns and landing pages.
- Develop online advertisements (video & HTML5 banners) and email marketing collaterals
- Creation of album covers (in app playlists)
- Design all offline marketing materials (leaflets, promo postcards, event materials)
- Improve and expand our current brandstyleguide
- Brand supervision of all communication channels
- Passion for classical music is desirable but is not necessary
- Broader responsibility on brand communication is a possibility.
Why Join Us?
- You will get a non-sugarcoated insight in the world of streaming services and the way we disrupt the market.
- Ability to shape the brand of a fast growing start-up
- Purpose driven organization: our product makes people truly happy
- You will join a very inspiring, global, international young team of 20 music lovers from 10 different countries.
- Great office life, attending live product demos presented by our IT-Team, participation in our daily stand-ups, strategy sessions, masterclasses, monthly office outings, daily fresh cooked lunches, and Friday afternoon drinks with live music in our office.
- Industry-confirmed salary
- Part-time employment (24-40 hours per week)
- Contribution to pension scheme
- 25 holidays (full-time based)
- Last but not least a free subscription to the Primephonic App!
Get in touch with us today!